What you need to fill in this form:
1. Know what the Vaccination Steward role is about. Full details are on the NHS Volunteer Responders website
, and also next to the tick box alongside the role.
2. Know which local authority (council area) you live in.
3. Photographs of ID documents we will need:
Terms and conditions:
One of the following documents photographed
- a valid passport from any country (photo page only) with the same name used in your volunteer application
- a valid UK driving licence with the same name and address used in your volunteer application
Two of the following documents photographed side by side with the same name and address used in your volunteer application:
- Utility Bill (last 3 months) + Bank/Credit Card statement (last 3 months)
- Utility Bill (last 3 months + P60
- Utility Bill (last 3 months) + Mortgage Statement
- Bank/Credit Card statement (last 3 months) + P60
- Bank/Credit Card statement (last 3 months) + Mortgage Statement
- P60 + Mortgage Statement
Please confirm that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions
and privacy notice
What happens next?
1. We will send an email within 24 hours to verify your email address and
activate your account. If you can't find this please check your spam folder.
2. After you have verified your email address we will check your ID documents. This may take up to 7 days.
3. As soon as your application is approved, we will email you with information on
how to get started and continue to keep in touch by emails. The first email will
include helpful links, including how to join webinars or contact our Support Team
if you have any questions or concerns.